Several oral health care services are available in our Dental Clinic.
- Complete extra and intra oral exam
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Fluoride treatments
- Full mouth and bite wing radiographs (x-rays)
- Dental and medical referrals
Services are provided by dental students under the direct supervision of a licensed dentist and registered dental hygienists.
Clinics are scheduled during morning and afternoon hours. If interested, call 661-8224 to schedule your appointment. Fees for services are available upon request.
APPLY NOW for the Dental Hygiene Program!