Advanced Placement

Transfer of credits from an accredited secondary institution can place a student in advanced standing at FDTC.  The Registrar will determine this decision.

Any student completing special training in military service may have their work evaluated for advanced standing, for possible transfer, by the Registrar.

Transfer of credits within one college, i.e., from one curriculum to another, are granted by the Registrar.