Change of Name or Address

It is the responsibility of every student to notify Registrar Services of any change in name or address.  Failure to do so can cause delay in receiving refunds and other important correspondence.  Students receiving VA benefits or financial aid are responsible for reporting these changes to the respective office.  Click here to make changes online.