Grade Policy

Assignment of Grades, Grade Changes, Grades for Repeated Courses

See College Procedure for Change of Grade and Repeating Courses.

Grade Reports

Grade reports are available to students with an active Student ID and Password online through WebAdvisor.  Students who require a copy of their grades (via an FDTC Transcript) may print one from the College's WebAdvisor or request an official or student copy from the Registrar Services Office, either in person or by mail.

Grade Appeals

If a student feels that he/she has grounds for challenging a grade, the appeal must take place within the semester following the term in which the grade was received.  Example:  A Spring semester grade may be appealed during Summer or Fall term; Fall grades may be appealed during Spring term; Summer grades may be appealed during Fall term.  The appeal must begin with the instructor who issued the grade in question.