How To Transfer to FDTC
- Applications will remain in active status for one year from the date of application.
- FDTC admits transfer students regardless of standing or status at the previous institution. Students are admitted to our institution based on the entrance requirements for our specific programs.
- Testing may be waived if 30 semester hours, including transferable English and Math courses, have been completed with a "C" or better grade from an accredited U.S. college.
- Transfer students with an associate or higher degree will be exempt from submitting a high school transcript unless it is necessary to provide proof of prerequisite courses or graduation for some majors.
- Transfer credit will be awarded by the Registrar after acceptance and prior to the end of the first semester of enrollment.
- At least 25 percent of the total semester hours of a student's curriculum must be earned at FDTC for a degree or diploma.
- A grade of "C" or better is required to receive transfer credit.